Working student in the field of SEO/ content creation (m/f/d)
#WAREPLASTICFREE - Are you?
During our semester abroad in Indonesia, we, Kevin and Daniel, experienced for ourselves how the earth is suffering from increasing pollution. Inspired by local initiatives fighting for a plastic-free Indonesia, we in Germany would also like to pay more attention to the topic, promote plastic alternatives and work to ensure that we live up to our global pioneering role. That's why we founded #IAMPLASTICFREE 4 years ago.
It all started with our #IAMPLASTICFREE drinking straws, and our portfolio now includes various plastic-free disposable items and packaging materials. Our customers include numerous hotels (25hours, Upstalsboom, Atlantic), restaurants (Mutterland, Neni's), bars (Boilerman Bar, Strandpauli) and retailers (Rewe, Edeka). But that should only be the beginning.
We are looking for active support to drive our little plastic-free revolution forward.
- You work with us on the content strategy and create an editorial plan, which you use to plan and write content for our online magazine
- You research keywords and carry out competitor analyses in order to formulate suitable content
- You write keyword-optimized content for our online shop and maintain it continuously
- You create reports on the development of SEO measures and monitor the visibility of our brand
- You independently develop ideas and measures to maximize the organic reach of our website
You look after and advise customers and interested parties via social media and email and help us with everyday processes
Your profile: self-employed, textual, revolutionary
- You are studying with a focus on marketing, media, design or communication, or you are on a gap year
- You are top fit in German spelling and can express yourself very well in word and writing
- You have already had initial contact with online marketing topics and know what SEO stands for
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in marketing or in general in the field of communication
- And most importantly, you want to make the world a little more plastic-free
What do we offer you?
- cooperation in a highly motivated team
- A meaningful task with a high social benefit
- The opportunity to proactively help shape the #IAMPLASTICFREE project
- Space for your own ideas, suggestions and impulses
- Flexible working hours from the home office
- If desired: An introduction to the world of online marketing
How does that sound? Would you like to be part of our little plastic-free revolution? Then send us your CV, a short cover letter and your earliest start date to email@example.com .