Working student in the field of SEO/ content creation (m/f/d)
#WEAREPLASTICFREE - Are you?
During our semester abroad in Indonesia, Kevin and Daniel experienced first-hand how the earth suffers from increasing littering. Inspired by local initiatives fighting for a plastic-free Indonesia, we would also like to pay more attention to the issue in Germany, promote plastic alternatives and work towards living up to our global pioneering role. That's why we founded #IAMPLASTICFREE 4 years ago.
We started with our #IAMPLASTICFREE drinking straws, and now our portfolio includes various plastic-free disposables and packaging materials. Our customers include numerous hotels (25hours, Upstalsboom, Atlantic), restaurants (Mutterland, Neni's), bars (Boilerman Bar, Strandpauli) and retailers (Rewe, Edeka). But this is just the beginning.
For the advancement of our small plastic-free revolution we are looking for energetic reinforcement.
Your tasks: Write, research, revolutionize
- You will work with us on the content strategy and create an editorial plan, based on which you will plan and write content for our online magazine.
- You research keywords and conduct competitor analyses to formulate suitable content
- You write keyword-optimized content for our online store and maintain it continuously
- You create reports on the development of SEO measures and track the visibility of our brand
- You independently develop ideas and measures to maximize the organic reach of our website
You support and advise customers and interested parties via social media and mail and help us with everyday processes.
Your profile: independent, confident, revolutionary
- You are studying marketing, media, design or communication or are in your gap year.
- You are top fit in German spelling and can express yourself very well in word & writing
- You have already had first contact with online marketing topics and know what SEO stands for.
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in marketing or in the field of communication in general.
- And the most important thing: You want to make the world a little bit more plastic-free.
What do we offer you?
- Cooperation in a highly motivated team
- A meaningful task with a high social benefit
- The opportunity to proactively help shape the #IAMPLASTICFREE project
- Room for own ideas, suggestions and impulses
- Flexible working hours from the home office
- If desired: an introduction to the world of online marketing
Well, what do you think? Do you want to be part of our little plastic-free revolution? Then send us your resume, a short cover letter and your earliest start date to email@example.com.