Working student in the field of social media (m/f/d)
#WEAREPLASTICFREE - Are you?
During our semester abroad in Indonesia, Kevin and Daniel experienced first-hand how the earth suffers from increasing littering. Inspired by local initiatives fighting for a plastic-free Indonesia, we would also like to pay more attention to the issue in Germany, promote plastic alternatives and work towards living up to our global pioneering role. That's why we founded #IAMPLASTICFREE 4 years ago.
We started with our #IAMPLASTICFREE drinking straws, and now our portfolio includes various plastic-free disposables and packaging materials. Our customers include numerous hotels (25hours, Upstalsboom, Atlantic), restaurants (Mutterland, Neni's), bars (Boilerman Bar, Strandpauli) and retailers (Rewe, Edeka). But this is just the beginning.
To drive our little plastic-free revolution forward, we are looking for energetic reinforcement.
Your tasks: Write, create, revolutionize
- You will work with us on the content strategy and create an editorial plan, based on which you will plan and write content for our social media channels (focus on Instagram & LinkedIn).
- You track statistics and analytics to create appropriate content and ads
- You independently develop ideas and measures to maximize the reach of our social media posts
- You support us in selecting and editing images to share on Instagram & Co.
You support and advise customers and prospects via social media and mail and help us with everyday processes
Your profile: independent, confident, revolutionary
- You are studying marketing, media, design or communication or are in your gap year.
- You are top fit in German spelling and can express yourself very well in word & writing
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality
- You know the current trends in the social media world and are active on platforms yourself
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in marketing or in the communications sector in general
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Canva or other graphics programs give extra points
- And the most important thing: You want to make the world a little more plastic-free.
What do we offer you?
- Collaboration in a highly motivated team
- A meaningful task with a high social benefit
- The opportunity to proactively help shape the #IAMPLASTICFREE project
- Room for own ideas, suggestions and impulses
- Flexible working hours from the home office
- If desired: an introduction to the world of online marketing
Well, what do you think? Do you want to be part of our little plastic-free revolution? Then send us your resume, a short cover letter and your earliest start date to email@example.com.